Friday, October 13, 2006

+*+Flash+*+

I lied to Neil and Tats, I would like Mowa's lifestyle... for a little while anyway, just before I settle down, in the province, surrounded with books, with a dog (preferrably a chow or spitz) and a WiFi capable house. :P

I want the sort of luxury to be able to buy lacy vintage tops when they're the hot tops for the season. Or peep toe stilletoes to lengthen my frame. Filmy tunics with skinny jeans and black satin kitty heeled shoes. I want everyone watching me, hating me, loving me, but knowing that at least on the outside, I'm fabulous.

I bought a strapless, black top with white polkadots and a sweetheart neckline. I imagined that it was what I would wear to "The Date that Isn't", probably would never happen, but I can hope.

It's baffling, this affinity for clothing, but it's better to look fabulous clothed than totally naked. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home