Thursday, September 21, 2006

Unconsciously

The Dream
Imoto came into class, his hair was longer, oily and matted. He looked disraught. I suddenly find out from my mother that he was my half brother. Warmth drained away from me, disappointed. I suddenly find out that he fears being compared to me, that for some reason, I was good at everything, and he was never enough. Yet there were moments when we were together, sitting on one chair, feeling comfortable with each other, and yeah, maybe acting a little like siblings

Except I woke up still disappointed.

My Interpetation

It could mean that I want to be close to him, that in some way I know he wants to be close to me too. That maybe I still feel that I'm too good for him, but maybe I'm not. Of course I'm not, but I feel otherwise. And maybe this thing, whatever it is, is worth pursuing. However my heart goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home