Friday, September 22, 2006

Fishing for innocence...

"I'll give you a high grade for your report, I just won't be there."

"It's alright if you give us 70%, just as long as you're there."


~*~


I keep pushing it, asking questions I already know the answers to. I just wanted him to be the one to tell me, I want to gauge something out and I just want to know how it goes both ways. He still jokes that I won't miss him when he graduates and I'm still restless.

~*~


While I was rummaging through Ty's make up, she smiled at me, "You'll put those on soon," like I was nine instead of nineteen. She laughed when I corrected her, I do wear make up, just not in dust filled UP where the effort was pretty much futile going from one building to the next. "It's just that, you look like you wouldn't smoke, drink or do anything bad."

She's right about the not smoking part... I smiled and thought of how many people thought that way. It works for me, they underestimate me, get charmed by me or believe me, eventually it'll end in my favour. Although, not when you want to be something more.

~*~


I need to study, I want to study. The wanting it is a good bit, that way I'll work harder, although day dreams will flit in every now and then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home