Tuesday, October 03, 2006

D.

Whatever I had with him was a little nothing or a little something, but it was little, a relationship experiment when I was younger. Now that he's a super star, my friends (with whom I made the mistake of telling) can't help but tell me, and I can't help cringing and feeling embarrassed.

They're making a big deal out of it, when I broke up with him over nothing. It's like they're expecting something, some hidden connection I had with him when there was no real communication for over 2 or more years. I'm here wondering what could've been if I'd held on a little longer, but he'd be a trophy, and I'd be left empty.

I just wish I didn't tell, just a little secret I had, but now everyone's taking notice, and I wish it was because of me, and not him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home