Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Imoto

I'm not falling in love with him, although I'm not giving him most of my lies, just in case I do....

We sat on one seat today, first of it was really my seat, but second, I didn't push him out off it when I saw him sitting there, I just made my childish gestures, then opted to share.

I'm not sure if the warmth I'm feeling from being with him is because I do like him, or because I told people that I did to diffuse any thinking that I had a thing for Mowa (because I do).

Imoto's s a good guy, self sacrificing, self efficient, understanding and really sweet, but I always see Mowa as the guy that's too good for me. The guy that cuts class, drives fast and opens his mouth to be forkfed my slice of cake... Mowa melts my insides sometimes, also performs the lead in my fantasies. :P

I'm sure, me being me, I'll tell Imoto I liked him, hopefully a few days shy of his graduation, to save myself future embarrassment. With Mowa, I doubt I'd ever tell him. I'm screwy, don't you think? Although I think, by the time I'll tell him, it won't be a lie, although it won't be a serious confession either.

Maybe Imoto's clued in, after all, I near boasted of my supposed feelings for him to most of my close but gabby friends in AIT.

Of course there's no real relationship, there never is. Just a lot of flirting, imaginary and otherwise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home