Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Foo Foo Frills

This is the time that I break down a little, flounder, drown in varying degrees.

~*~


I was with Len earlier on, she needed help with her Algebra and I needed to get out of my house and study. I took it out on UP, and in effect she got an earful of my complaints.

What I did then feels so alien from what I do know (which is just basically full on acads), and I can't help but feel if I still had my council, if I still had my radio jockey gig, if I still had UNESCO and Sanggu, would I still feel and be this useless?

Oh hell, it's excuses anyway, like everything else is, I know what to do, I just have to go about pushing myself on doing this.

Len will help, for some reason, having your best friend around always does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home